Marriage Immigration Lawyer in Houston, Texas

Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC, one of the best marriage immigration lawyers in Houston, Texas, is here to help you and your spouse undergo a seamless marriage visa application process.


Expert Texas Lawyer for Marriage-Related Visas

Getting a marriage visa should not be complicated if you fall under the qualifications. This need not be an arduous process that you have to do alone. A spouse immigration lawyer can help you explore options and adhere to the requirements within your timeline.

Contact Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC today to discuss your concerns. We’ll assess your situation and devise the best and most feasible solution for you and your spouse.

Compassionate Support and Tailored Solutions

It can be emotionally taxing for couples to go through the complicated process of marriage immigration. The Law Offices of Fadel provide compassionate support and expert guidance to help couples successfully navigate the immigration process.

We are aware that every couple has unique challenges, and we spend time getting to know them. As an outcome, we can create solutions specifically tailored to each couple’s needs.


Get the legal support you need for your marriage immigration case in Houston,  Texas. Call the Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC now.

Simplify Your Marriage Visa Application Process with Our Professional Services

Our professional services are designed to make it easier for you to manage the marriage visa application procedure’s challenges successfully. Let us streamline your immigration process and assist you in starting a new life together in the United States.

Types of Marriage Green Card Visa

The marriage green card visa has two types. You need to identify the category you fall into to determine the proper application steps.


Conditional Resident Spouse Visa (CR1)

The CR1 visa is granted to a foreign citizen spouse who enters the U.S. as a married person within two years or less. Both parties must apply to remove the conditional status within 90 days before the second anniversary of the spouse’s entry. The application is approved, and the spouse receives a 10-year permanent resident card.


IR1 Visa

The Immediate Relative visa (IR1) is granted to your spouse if you have been married for more than two years after the green card was approved.

Your spouse is given ten years before the permanent resident card renewal.

Our Spouse Visa Attorney Will Guide You Through the Process


Our spouse visa attorney will guide you through the application process for your chosen visa, providing support and guidance every step of the way.

Our lawyers will also help you navigate any potential roadblocks or issues that may arise during the application process.  We will put in an endless effort to make sure your application is as solid as possible.

Need an experienced marriage green card attorney in Houston, Texas?
Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC is the right choice for you.

We've Got Your Spousal Green Card Application Forms Covered

We are Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC can guide you through the process of answering several forms that may seem confusing on your part.

Our lawyers will ensure that you provide the correct information to avoid delay in your green card application.

For spouses applying in the U.S.
  • Marriage relationship form I-130
  • Supplemental information form I-130A
  • Green card application form I-4852
  • Financial support form I-864
  • Work permit application form I-765
  • Travel permit application form I-131
  • Online notification form G-1145
  • Credit card payment form G-1450
  • Medical examination form I-693
For spouses applying from abroad
  • Marriage relationship form I-130
  • Supplemental information form I-130A
  • Online notification form G-1145
  • Credit card payment form G-1450
  • Green card application form DS-260
  • Address form DS-261
  • Financial support form I-864

Find success in your marriage immigration case. Get in touch with the Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC today!

How Can Our Lawyer Help With Your Marriage Green Card Interview

Marriage green card interviews may sometimes be nerve-wracking for couples, but you’ll surely come prepared because Marriage immigration lawyers at Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC, will provide you with sample interview questions and curated best and most legitimate answers.

We also guide you in determining the documents you can show to support your marriage and relationship, which are necessary for the investigation of the immigration officer.


Our Marriage Based Green Card Attorney Fees

Attorney fees for marriage-based green cards vary in different areas in the United States. The pricing depends on the difficulty of the cases. You also have to consider the hours required from the marriage visa lawyer to work on the application process. 

Talk to us to inquire about the cost of immigration lawyer for marriage. We can give you an accurate estimation of the fees so you can prepare your budget beforehand.

Why choose Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC as your marriage immigration lawyer in Houston, Texas?

After knowing all the details for your marriage green card visa, you may ask yourself–do I need a lawyer for green card through marriage? If you are confident that you can qualify for the marriage visa, you may go ahead and apply on your own. However, we advise you to seek legal advise if you have a complicated situation.

Our spouse visa attorney specializes in helping complex marriage visa applications.

Knowledgeable in marriage immigration laws

We are well-informed of existing laws crucial in finding the right solution for your marriage visa problem.

Expert advise

Upon coming to us, we'll assess your situation and advise you on what steps to take. We'll inform you upfront if your case may not work out, but we'll do our best to find the best way for you and your spouse.

Solid experience

We have helped numerous couples go through their marriage-based immigration application swiftly. We take pride in having the best marriage immigration lawyer that is also experienced in handling complicated cases.


We will assist you in every step toward your marriage visa application completion. From filing the proper forms, supplying important information, answering interviews, and preparing all necessary documents.

Our marriage green card attorney at Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC are trusted in handling marriage-based visa applications. Contact us today to get started with the process.


Still not familiar with spousal visas? We compiled these frequently asked questions for you

A Marriage Visa is a document that permits a foreign spouse of a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident to go to the U.S. for permanent residency.

Marriage visas are obtainable by the spouses of U.S. citizens and permanent residents who are green card holders.

You and your spouse need to qualify for the following criteria to get a marriage visa:


  • The sponsor should be a bona fide citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.
  • Both parties must be legally married. The marriage should be in good faith and is not fraudulent.
  • U.S. citizens or permanent residents must prove that they can financially support their spouse by meeting the federal poverty guidelines. If you fail to meet the required financial capacity, you may ask a co-sponsor and show other resources.
  • Your spouse must be eligible for an immigrant visa. An issue with your spouse’s eligibility may pose a problem when seeking marriage visas.

A marriage-based green card has several legal requirements that must be met, including being legally married, the petitioner being a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, the foreign national spouse being eligible for a green card, providing evidence of the marriage and relationship, submitting an affidavit of support, and going through either consular processing or adjustment of status.

Again, working with an immigration attorney can help ensure a complete and accurate application.

The average processing time for a marriage visa can vary depending on factors such as the USCIS workload, the foreign spouse’s country of origin, and the application’s completeness. However, on average, it can take 8 to 12 months for the USCIS to process a marriage visa application.

A conditional permanent residency is a status granted to you if you immigrated to the U.S. due to marriage with a U.S. citizen in less than two years at the time of approval.

It is only valid for two years. To get permanent residency status, you need to petition before the USCIS. You will have full permanent residency status if your marriage is still valid at the time of petition. Otherwise, you lose your conditional residency status, which may lead to deportation.

There is no age requirement to be a sponsor for a green card by marriage. However, under U.S. laws, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the U.S. before you can sign an Affidavit of Support Form. This form is a vital document for the marriage-based green card process.

There is no required holding period before you can apply for a marriage visa for your spouse. You can start with a green card application when you marry legally

You can travel to the U.S. and be with your spouse while you process your green card through marriage. You need to obtain a K-3 visa to enter the U.S.

Yes, same-sex couples can apply for a marriage visa as long as they are qualified.

There are several reasons why a petition for a marriage visa is denied. Some reasons include health issues and failure to prove that the marriage is genuine and not a sham


If you encounter such a problem, appealing is possible, but you need the help of a marriage immigration lawyer to seek a reopening of the case.

Your marriage based green card lawyer can also advocate on your behalf, guide you in submitting additional information, and ensure that the USCIS does not miss any information required to prove that your marriage is legitimate

We at the Law Offices of Fadel A. Ibrahim, PLLC can help you with this dilemma. Talk to us today to discuss your concern.